Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby News!

Thanks to Mike's recommendation, we have started a family blog. As everyone now knows, we are expecting a second little one. We will post our pregnancy news and any other exciting family news here, along with pictures when possible. Not sure how exciting this will be for everyone else, but at least it will be a great memory point for us.

So crack open the bottle of wine (or bottled water) and snuggle on the couch, as your read the fabulous news of the Whelan family...

Disclosure: Cannot guarantee this blog will be exciting in the eyes of the reader. Not responsible for your boredom.

March 10, 2008

We are 15 weeks pregnant and Ken is already showing sign's of pregnancy sympothy. Not sure who will gain more weight, but my money is on Ken. He is also using the restroom frequently, suffering from headache's and nausea, and is restless at night. It is nice not to have to go through this alone, lol!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. They will take blood samples to ensure the baby is healthy. Hopefully he or she is, because I have been craving caffeine. I know that it is terrible, but I have a cup of ice tea four to five times a week. I have only been doing this for two weeks, but that still doesn't make it okay. I am trying to stop, but the cravings are so strong.

My only other craving is peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, which I still have yet to try, because I know it sounds strange. Course yesterday I had a salad with all kinds of goodies, to include grapes. I have to say, it sounded better than it tasted, but I suppose it is better than eating brick or chalk.

Stay tuned, to be continued next week...

No comments: