Monday, June 2, 2008

27 Weeks Prego

Well as the title states, I am 27 weeks pregnant which means I only have 12 weeks to go. How exciting! Nothing special to report other than I am huge. Weight wise, looks like I am going to gain closer to 35 pounds than 25 but at least I will still be in range, so I am okay with that.

Ken's birthday was on the 20th of May. We went miniature golfing and played the arcade. We had a ton of fun, even Jasmine started to get the idea of putt putt? Of course she made up her own rules...after her first hit, she would pick up the ball and place it as close to the hole as possible for an under par...as you can all imagine, she was the big winner. Ken also took her on the go-karts, but she was not a fan of that...too fast for her. Every time they lapped by the bleachers, I wanted to pull her out. Her face showed how scared she was. But she was brave and did not cry. I was very proud of her.

Ken and I have been working with her school to get Jas potty trained. She does well when at school or when we are out, but still pees in her panties when home. Some times it gets so frustrating we end up putting diapers on her again, but we will continue to try. It would be nice to have her potty trained before the baby is born.

Still have yet to paint the baby's room. Hopefully Ken will get the majority of it done this weekend with the help of one of his buddies, but we will see. I would really like to start decorating the room.

Ken and I have cancelled our trip to Vegas this weekend due to the pregnancy, but are hoping to make it out there again in two or three years. Hopefully next year we will be able to take Jasmine and the baby to San Diego and LA to go to Sea World, the Zoo, Disney Land, and Universal Studios. Jasmine's adopted Uncle Bryan lives out there, so should be a nice visit all around.

Well that's all folks!

We are heading to New Jersey in two weeks. I will write more when we return. Hopefully we will have more to write about.

The Whelan Family

No comments: